(The blue one is discontinued. Only the brown is available.)
- Blizzard Official Licensed Wireless charger
- 10W Qi-Standard Wireless Charger
- Stunning light effect
Input voltage: 5V/2.4A, 9V/1.67A
Port: 1 Micro USB port
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 3.0 adapter (Input 9V/2A)
- Samsung Galaxy S21/ S20/ S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
- Samsung Note 20 / Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 3.0 adapter (Input 9V/2A)
- iPhone 12/ 12 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus (Phones with iOS 13.1 and above only support 5W charging.)
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- All Qi-enabled phones and devices
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
If your device does not support wireless charging, you can use a Wireless Charging Receiver to make your phone work with any wireless chargers.
- Do not use an iPhone 5V/1A stock charger or a computer’s USB port to power your charger.
- Place your phone on the center of the wireless charger to ensure stable charging.
- The charger supports charging through phones cases up to 5mm thick.
- Cases made of metal, attachments such as magnets, cards, grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for Fast Charge Mode.
Connect the charger to a power source using a wall adapter(not included). Simply place your phone in the middle of the wireless charger, once the charger detects your device, it will turn on the light effect. There are two phases of light effect:
If you encounter any problems, please see Wireless Charger User Manual & Troubleshooting Guide