Legend of Zelda Bokoblin Chest Game Card Case for Nintendo Switch Cartridge Breath of the Wild Game Card Holder Zelda Wedding Gift
This skeleton chest can protect your valuable game cards from enemies
Exclusively distributed by RegisBox
- One-of-a-kind piece: Inspired by The Legend of Zelda series, this Bokoblin Chest game card holder is handcrafted & painted by artisans. Each chest is unique and treasured.
- Ultimate protection: The Bokoblin game storage case has small magnets on the base and lid to ensure a tight seal. A removable sponge is placed at the bottom, you can use it as a storage box for your accessories, keys or small belongings.
- Perfect gift choice: This skull box has cool design and the universal usage, it’s a wonderful gift for Zelda fans, novelty seekers and video gamers. It’s also an ideal desktop decoration for your office and even a Zelda theme wedding!
- DIY your own chest: We also offer a white mold for people who’d like to show off their art skills!
Handmade vintage details make this Bokoblin Chest looks more vivid!
Magnetic closure. Please do not place the chest upside down or the top will fall off.
Special dessert edition – Chocolate Skeleton Chest
Looking to paint your own Bokoblin game card storage box? You can choose the white one and it’s time to show your creativity!
- Soak the chest in water and add a little mild detergent for 12 hours
- Brush off the chest’s surface to remove the remaining mold releasing agent
- Dry off the chest
- Paint the chest with acrylic paints or model paints designed for plastic
Size: 7.5cm x 8.3cm x 5.5cm ( 2.95″ x 3.25″ x 2.15″)
Weight: 110g approx.
Capacity: 4 NS game cards + 2 MicroSD card
Color: White(DIY mold), Gray, Pink, Chocolate
This item is handcrafted & painted one at a time. Every piece is a creation of artisans, so you may find minor distinctions between products. The images on the our website may differ from the products you receive due to variations in electronic screens settings (computer/laptop/tablet/Smartphones). The vintage texture is intentionally added to the surface and is not a product flaw. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us : [email protected]
Photo credit: Customer Guillermo P.