◆15W Wireless Charging: This Zelda wireless charger uses highly-efficient chips to power up your phone with up to 15W of power output (depends on your device, please scroll down to view the Compatibility section).
◆Unique Design: Stunning light-up effect illuminates from outside of the circle to the middle, the pattern is inspired by Sheikah Slate in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild video game.
◆Superior Safety: Auto detect foreign objects and interrupt charging to ensure safety. Fascinating and fine magic rune details, equipped with overcharge, over current, over voltage, overheat protection.
◆Micro USB & Type C interface: The charger has 2 USB ports. A type C USB cable is included in the package.
How to turn off sound effect:
The sound is from Breath of the Wild, when Link inserts the Sheikah Slate into a pedestal to extract new runes.
Demo video – Turn off the sound effect (source: our customer Sabrina)
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W / 15W
Plug type: Type C and Micro USB
Diameter: 25cm/9.8 inches
Thickness: 1.5cm/0.6 inches
Compatible with most QI standard(wireless charging feature) devices
Charge only 1 device at the same time
1 x Zelda Wireless Charger
1 x Type C USB Cable
All Qi-Standard devices
Below list includes some Qi-standard devices. Please check if your device supports wireless charging before purchasing.
15W Max Charging Mode (Using Quick Charge or Power Delivery Adapter):
- Google Pixel 6/ 6Pro / 5 / 5A /4 / 4XL
- LG V50 / V40 / V30 / G8/ G8X
- Sony Xperia XZ3 / XZ2
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 3.0 adapter (Input 9V/2A)
- Samsung Galaxy S22 / S21/ S20/ S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
- Samsung Note 20/ Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 3.0 adapter (Input 9V/2A)
- iPhone 8 and newer models: iPhone 13/12/11 series / XS Max / XR, XS…
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- All Qi-enabled phones and devices(including AirPods Pro, Galaxy Buds and Pixel Buds)
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
If your device does not support wireless charging, you can use a Wireless Charging Receiver to make your phone work with any wireless chargers.
- Do not use an iPhone 5V/1A stock charger or a computer’s USB port to power your charger.
- Place your phone on the center of the wireless charger to ensure stable charging.
- The charger supports charging through phones cases up to 5mm thick.
- Cases made of metal, attachments such as magnets, cards, grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for Fast Charge Mode.
Connect the charger to a power source using a wall adapter(not included). Simply place your phone in the middle of the Sheikah Slate wireless charger, once the charger detects your device, it will turn on the light and sound effect simultaneously. There are two phases of light effect: The first one activates when detecting smart devices, lasts for 7 seconds and then start charging; the second phase lasts for 23 seconds, light will then turn off while charging process resuming.
For more information, please see Wireless Charger User Manual & Troubleshooting Guide
❤️Tweets from Our Customers: