These cute sailor moon wireless chargers feature kawaii designs. The charger is sleek and compact. It’s a perfect accessories to decorate your gaming room or desk.
-Support up to 15W Qi wireless charging & PD charging
-Elegant and Sleek design – Featuring cute designs, making it a stunning desktop decoration
-Ultra-Slim and Portable – Light weight + compact size, perfect for carrying in your bags or pocket
-Excellent Gift Idea – A must-have collection for magical girl lovers and kawaii girls
When charging, the outside ring will light up in green.
Size: 15cm * 15cm* 0.65cm
Input: 5V/2A, 9V/1.67A, 12V/1.5A (MAX)
1 x Cute Wireless Charger
1 x Cable
The power output depends on the wall adapter you use, and the compatibility of your device.
15W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 3.0 adapter (Input 9V/2A)
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 3.0 adapter (Input 9V/2A)
- Samsung Galaxy S22 series/ S21/ S20/ S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
- Samsung Note 20/ Note 10/ Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 3.0 adapter (Input 9V/2A)
- iPhone 14/ 13/ 12/ 11 series / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus (Phones with iOS 13.1 and above only support 5W charging.)
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- All Qi-enabled phones and devices
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
- Do not use an iPhone 5V/1A stock charger or a computer’s USB port to power your charger.
- Place your phone on the center of the wireless charger to ensure stable charging.
- The charger supports charging through phones cases up to 5mm thick.
- Cases made of metal, attachments such as magnets, cards, grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for Fast Charge Mode.
Connect the charger to a power source using a wall adapter(not included). Simply place your phone on the wireless charger and it will start charging your phone.
If you encounter any issues, please read Wireless Charger User Manual & Troubleshooting Guide