Legend of Zelda Wireless Charger Sheikah Slate Wireless Charger Breath of the Wild Charger
The Sheikah are a mysterious and secretive tribe with pointed ears, red eyes and shadowy magic abilities in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. You can now summon the magical power to charge your phone with this magic array!
MAGICAL design – This transmutation circle wireless charger features a mysterious Sheikah Eye, making it a sacred space to cast powerful spell. Place your phone in the middle, the circle will illuminate instantly. Phone charging can be fun, playful, and feels like a supernatural ritual!
FUNCTIONAL & SAFE – This Zelda phone charger equipped with temperature control, surge protection, short-circuit prevention, avoiding the risk of overheating during charging process to ensure the safety. Automatically stop charging when the battery is full.
SLEEP-FRIENDLY – The light will turn off and keep the whole charging process sleep-friendly once recognize your phone is charging.
COOLEST GIFT – A perfect gift for BotW fans, video gamers and gadget lovers. Its unique design making this charger very instagrammable and eye-catching.
Inspired by the Sheikah symbol from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Sheikah Eye Wireless Charger has cool lighting effect and is ready to reveal its magic to human beings.
Output Interface: Type C,USB
Quality Certification: CE,RoHS,FCC,CCC
Power Output: 10W
Color: Orange , Brown
1 x Zelda Phone Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x Retail Gift box
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 3.0 adapter (Input 9V/2A)
- Samsung Galaxy S22/S21+Ultra /S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+ and newer models
- Samsung Note 20/10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7 and newer models
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 3.0 adapter (Input 9V/2A)
- iPhone 13/12/11 series/ XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus (Phones with iOS 13.1 and above only support 5W charging.)
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- All Qi-enabled phones and devices
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
If your device does not support wireless charging, you can use a Wireless Charging Receiver to make your phone work with any wireless chargers.
- Do not use an iPhone 5V/1A stock charger or a computer’s USB port to power your charger.
- Place your phone on the center of the wireless charger to ensure stable charging.
- The charger supports charging through phones cases up to 5mm thick.
- Cases made of metal, attachments such as magnets, cards, grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for Fast Charge Mode.