Sheikah Runes Legend of Zelda Wireless Charger
Sheikah Runes Phone Charger Breath of the Wild Zelda Wireless Charger Zelda Wireless Charging Pad
Exclusively distributed by RegisBox
These Sheikah Runes are going to invoke powerful magic…
… to charge your smartphone!
- State-of-Art Technology: Using highly-efficient chips to power up your phone with 10W high-speed charging.
- Unique Design: Stunning light-up effect illuminates from outside of the circle to the middle.
- Superior Safety: Auto detect foreign objects and interrupt charging to ensure safety.
Fascinating and fine magic rune details
Tap the spot once to turn on light effect;
Tap 6 times to turn off the sound effect.
Sound effect demo video from our customer:
Input: 5v-9v 2.1A MAX
Output: 9V 1.67A MAX
Plug type: Type C, Micro USB
Diameter: 25cm/9.8 inches
Thickness: 1.5cm/0.6 inches
Compatible with any QI standard devices
1 x Wireless Charger
1 x USB Cable
Work well with Qi-Enable Device:
- Apple iPhone: 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS MAX
- Samsung Galaxy: Note 9, S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge (Plus more devices)
- Sony: Xperia XZ3, Xperia XZ2 Premium, Xperia XZ2 (Plus more devices)
- LG: G7 ThinQ, V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional) (Plus more devices)
- Nokia: 8 Sirocco
- Huawei: Mate series (Plus more devices)
- Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
- Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013) Pixel series
- BlackBerry: Priv (Plus more devices)
If a wireless charging isn’t available for your phone, you can use a wireless charger receiver instead, allowing even much older devices to support wireless charging.
Simply put your phone in the middle, once the charger detects your device, it will turn on the light and sound effect simultaneously. There are two phases of light effect: The first one activates when detecting smart devices, lasts for 7 seconds and then start charging; the second phase lasts for 23 seconds, light will then turn off while charging process resuming.
To fast-charge your phone, your device needs to support Quick Charge and you’ll need to use QC 3.0 adapter (Input 9V/2A) to achieve the goal.