RegisBox Zelda Wireless Charger Breath of the Wild Wireless Charging Pad Sheikah Slate Wireless Phone Charger BEST Zelda Gift
These Sheikah Runes are going to invoke powerful magic…
… to charge your smartphone!
- State-of-Art Technology: This Zelda wireless charger uses highly-efficient chips to power up your phone with 10W high-speed charging.
- Unique Design: Stunning light-up effect illuminates from outside of the circle to the middle, the pattern is inspired by Sheikah Slate in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild video game.
- Superior Safety: Auto detect foreign objects and interrupt charging to ensure safety.
- Micro USB & Type C interface: The charger has 2 USB ports. A micro USB cable is included in the package.
Fascinating and fine magic rune details, equipped with overcharge, over current, over voltage, overheat protection and foreign object detection function.
A highly-efficient chip and premium components ensure a reliable and fast charge.
Tap the spot once to turn on light effect;
Tap 6 times to turn off the sound effect.
The sound is from Breath of the Wild, when Link inserts the Sheikah Slate into a pedestal to extract new runes.
Demo video – Turn off the sound effect (source:our customer Sabrina)
Input: 5v-9v 2.1A
Output: 9V 1.67A
Plug type: Type C and Micro USB
Diameter: 25cm/9.8 inches
Thickness: 1.5cm/0.6 inches
Compatible with most QI standard(wireless charging feature) devices
Charge only 1 device at the same time
1 x Zelda Wireless Charger
1 x micro USB Cable
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 3.0 adapter (Input 9V/2A)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
- Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 3.0 adapter (Input 9V/2A)
- iPhone 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / SE 2nd Gen (Phones with iOS 13.1 and above only support 5W charging.)
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- All Qi-enabled phones and devices(including AirPods Pro, Galaxy Buds and Pixel Buds)
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
If your device does not support wireless charging, you can use a Wireless Charging Receiver to make your phone work with any wireless chargers.
- Do not use an iPhone 5V/1A stock charger or a computer’s USB port to power your charger.
- Place your phone on the center of the wireless charger to ensure stable charging.
- The charger supports charging through phones cases up to 5mm thick.
- Cases made of metal, attachments such as magnets, cards, grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for Fast Charge Mode.
Connect the charger to a power source using a wall adapter(not included). Simply place your phone in the middle of the Sheikah Slate wireless charger, once the charger detects your device, it will turn on the light and sound effect simultaneously. There are two phases of light effect: The first one activates when detecting smart devices, lasts for 7 seconds and then start charging; the second phase lasts for 23 seconds, light will then turn off while charging process resuming.
For more information, please see Wireless Charger User Manual & Troubleshooting Guide